Monday, October 26, 2009

Olympus SLR Camera Buying Tips

When it comes to digital photography, my brother was the one who taught me everything he knew. He began to enjoy it when he was a Canon 35mm F-Series from our father. His digital camera is at the moment a 20D SL with a 420EX flash, which will cost thousands of dollars when you consider the L series lenses. Some time ago I bought the E500 dual lens kit will pay only a small percentage of what he paid, and it seems that it really does offer the best bang for the money you're. pay

In the vast majority of cases, if the pictures are going wrong, not the cameras fault, but the person to use it. This is the case in 49 cases of 50 A friend of mine that uses a model from 2001, takes a Canon S230, much better photos than me, although I have an excellent digital SLR.

I tested the 20D model that my brother, and the E500, which belongs to me and my camera focuses slower, but obviously, it causes the firmware upgrade can be solved. In an attempt to under theCameras in our hands, felt the E500 lighter than the 20D model.

One thing I loved about the camera was the LCD controls to control everything from the flash speed, exposure, ISO and other settings that you want to change. One observation that was my brother, that he, the small LCD display that his Canon had missed the top of the camera. The quality of the photos was good, so the editing was minimal. When living settings were checked, the quality ofInformation was better than the 20D model. Overall, this model was definitely worth paying money for it.

A few months since I bought it and I'm just so happy today with the quality of the photos it takes. I still use the camera on a regular basis, and I recommend this to other Olympus SLR cameras as well. So far three people have it based on my recommendation and they are very happy with it.

If you compare the money invested, my brother spent $ 4000 on his camera, while myown camera has invested only $ 700. Its latest investment into the camera was the flash (580EX) and a lens that is wide-Angel L. I love how he can take pictures in burst-(3-4 photos) when using flash for all.

PP = Post Processing (Photoshop and other image-related applications)

PQ = Picture Quality



Friends Link : Canon EOS50D CHEAP BOOK CENTER ON LINE BEST SELLERS FROM AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment