Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best For Me SLR Camera - Digital Rebel XSi

After four wonderful years, I finally sold my Nikon D70. At this point, I still miss. I have a D40, not long after, but somehow just did not feel quite right. I could not complain about the picture quality, it is undoubtedly better than the D70. The problem was, it felt boring just to go through the menus and find the settings for ISO, white balance, card formatting, etc. I never had the problem with my D70, as it had dedicated buttons to adjust the settings made much. facilitate Even if the D40 does not autofocus, if I put my 50mm 1.8 lens. Thus, shortly after three days have a use, I returned the D40.

Then I checked the 40D, D80, D300, Rebel XTi and XSi. They were all great cameras and they all came with great photos. But for me it is the price, ease of use and features that count. I am not a professional, so the 40D and D300 were too expensive for me. The XTI is a great camera and sold for a good price, but I felt that it was always a little out of date. TheD80 is also a good camera, but I felt it necessary to upgrade the properties. There was no sensor cleaning, and do not come with a VR lens. So basically, I would buy a 2006-model camera two years after publication. That is simply not true.

I would not say it was love at first sight when I saw the Canon Rebel XSi at Circuit City. But I realized that it fit just right in my hands. I tinkered with it, explores the properties, and found that there shortcut keys that it had much to do,easier to change the camera settings. Oh, sure, I still push a few more keys to the white balance settings and format change the map, and the Auto ISO is not as precise as the Nikon's, but it provides an excellent camera. Other than these three, all other buttons that provide access to the other functions are available. I especially liked the RGB histogram, because it shows individual color clipping.

The XSi also excellent picture quality, good skin tones and has very littleNoise. I would get the D80 if they bundled the same features found in the XSi, namely, auto sensor cleaning, Highlight tone priority pre, and VR lens. I still like the D80, with the exception of gains XSi because it is a 2008-model and has the same features found in the Pro-1DS, and the semi-pro 40D. It may not be the best SLR camera ever, but it is the best SLR camera, the moment for me.

See Also : 450D-DIGITALCAMERA FROM CANON Cheap lcd toshiba theDigital-Cameras DIGITAL CAMERA REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment