Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nikon Digital SLR Camera Pro & Contra

I knew I had a new camera, when I reached the point could not always demand more from the point-and-shoot Canon PowerShot devices that I use for six years. I have a lot of pictures because they are useful and portable and I always had my camera with me, but I started to experience problems such as poor performance in low light conditions and delay between shots.

Even though I like my Canon compact for a DSLR, I narrowed my choices to the Nikon D60 or SonyA300. I finally chose the D60 and I ordered it from Amazon. The company benefits from its 30-day price match policy, I have some of my money back. Since the price of the Nikon D60 has a couple of times gone, and they were quickly on the difference of what I initially paid the refund. But remember that Amazon does not warn you if it changes the price, it is up to you to follow for 30 days when it goes down.

Why I chose the Nikon over the Sony is quite simple: it is less hard and compact, so iteasier to bear, in addition the LCD menu, intuitive and clear, of course, because Nikon is good for the fine lenses are manufactured compliance, and in a DSLR is really keen to know the follow the line, purchasing lenses in the are future.

Even if the camera does not fit into the pocket, in my carry-on and-shoot devices, it is still quite comfortable to have with you. Thanks kit lens' VR (Vibration Reduction) and its clean balance sheet with a compact body of the camera, theWeight of the lens is not point it down.

Another great thing is that the camera is fairly efficient in low-light settings. You can even hit the flash, and I think we can get better images in this way. Nevertheless, the flash has a more even coverage than those of a compact camera and is even stronger. The manual explains everything that you do not see on what this camera has white, but you will be a thorough guide for DSLRs.

One should know about this camera is thatAF only works with Nikon AF-S lenses. So you have to focus manually, though with most Nikon "prime" lenses. Furthermore, lack of live preview. You only see your image on the LCD screen after you have pressed the button.

But I am with my decision and I would recommend the Nikon for anyone who wants to try a DSLR camera.

Thanks To : simple house plans french country house plans luxury house plans Sony Camcorder Bestsellers in Music from amazon.com hdtv-reviews LG 32LH20 32-Inch 720p

No comments:

Post a Comment